Sunday, February 11, 2007

the pressure. oh the pressure

So i clicked on my blog by mistake (it's on my bookmarks sidebar - oh firefox, how i love thee) and saw that I had a comment on my comeback post. thanks J for the pressure. now that i know that i have at least one loyal reader, i shall endeavour to update more often.

the comeback has been slow. my apologies. my life has been unsettling lately. a trip to geneva planned for reading week, and yet no job upon graduation. and with the interviews that i've had, it looks like i will have to move in order to survive in this overpriced city.

on the other hand, i just watched Dirty Dancing. i had forgotten how great this movie is. and that song in the end "you're the one thing, i can't get enough of." but really, what makes the movie is patrick swayze strutting into the room in the end saying "nobody puts baby in a corner." oh patrick. be still my heart. it also reminds me of being in grade 4 (or so) and talking to Mary Bekaris about watching Dirty Dancing (on TV of course) and how the dancing was dirty, and she thought it wasn't. who knew that a prudish child would yield me?

one other note: i found out i'm a good sewer! well, i'm ok. i'll explain after valentine's day, after my valentine has received it. hee hee.

listening to: I've had the time of my life - from the Dirty Dancing soundtrack
feeling: nostalgic.

1 Comments:

Blogger Justina said...

A message from you loyal reader and favourite James Blunt impersonator (LOL!): No pressure!

As for Patrick Swayze... Chris and I were at the grocery store over the weekend and I asked her where she parked the shopping cart. She pointed to the corner of the produce section. You know what I said to her? "Nobody puts baby in a corner!"

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home