Monday, March 27, 2006

4 things

I saw this on Danyel Smith's blog, Naked Cartwheels and thought it was a cool idea. Plus, it's exam season, so we all know what that means...yes, people, AN INCREASE IN PROCRASTINATION!! Woot!

So here's my list of 4 Things:

4 jobs I’ve had

1. Snap repair person for my dad's company (basically, at the age of 13, my father hired me to use this thingy in his warehouse to reinforce the snap buttons of shop coats)
2. Piano Teacher
3. Retail Sales at a sporting goods store
4. Administrative Assistant at a corporate law firm

4 DVDs I can keep watching

1. Pretty Woman
2. March of the Penguins
3. Shawshank Redemption
4. In the Mood for Love

4 places I wish I had [or intend to] live[d]

1. Paris, France
2. Manhatten, NY
3. somewhere along the Cote D'Azure (pretty much anywhere along the Meditteranean)
4. Barcelona, Spain

4 TV shows I watch

1. Six Feet Under
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. (shamefully) America's Next Top Model
4. The L Word

4 places I’ve traveled

1. Hong Kong
2. Vatican City
3. Alexandria, Egypt
4. Jerusalem, Israel

4 websites I visit daily

1. New York Times
2. Google (or I would know nothing!)
3. The Guardian
4. Hey Loopy Loopy

4 foods I love

1. the sush
2. lamb poopsicles at Vij's
3. Pan-seared foie gras
4. my mom's onion roast duck


4 early musical influences

1. George Michael/Wham!
2. Prince
3. Michael Jackson
4. Madonna

4 bloggers I’m nudging
1. Hey Loopy Loopy
2. A Chinaman of Average Intellect
3. Dirty Bird
4. and that's about it for personal bloggers

ok - enough for now. time to get back to work.

feeling: alright
listening to: Damian Rice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home