Wednesday, July 06, 2005

wordsmith?

I've been called a lot of things in my life, but never really a wordsmith. so why now, you ask? well well well, dear reader. there are a plethora of reasons. Among them include: boredom, a need to connect to someone out there, to reveal my inner child, and basically, to vent. there is a way in which the anonymity of blogging, knowing that these words are out there somewhere that gives me some feeling of satisfaction. that although I may not be a teacher or a parent, I still have the opportunity to warp young minds. it also allows the exhibitionist in me to come out. plus, this is a good replacement for my missives of the "observations" series. ok ok fine. i just wanna shoot my mouth off.


mood: restless
listening to: sitting waiting wishing - Jack Johnson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home